About me

PROFILE:
I have been writing poetry and stories since I was a child, and a love of reading was instilled in me from an early age. I am passionate about writing, and hope you enjoy the books I have written. Whilst most of you sleep soundly in your beds, like many Parkinson’s patients, insomnia dictates, so during those hours that sleep eludes me, the house is tranquil and quiet, an atmosphere perfect to immerse myself in writing. My life has been a series of strange events, which have without doubt contributed to my creativity. To publish anything is to bear one’s soul to the world. It is to stand naked and let everyone see who you really are. I have poured my heart and soul out on paper and I hope to share this journey, immersing you in a story, capturing your attention and firing the imagination. Through my writing and public speaking I hope to bring greater awareness to the general public about living with chronic disease.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Sharing good advice

I spent a few very pleasurable hours today with a lovely lady who is so modest, I don’t think she realises just how amazing she is. Armed with notepad and pen I scribbled down the valuable and very sound advice she gave me regarding fashion tips, footwear, makeup, jewellery and so on. She has worked in the fashion business for some years and has much experience with ladies of all shapes and sizes, including disabled and those with special needs or requirements. I found that she writes a blog, and wanted to share her wonderful advice with you all. One is never too old to learn something new, so do take a look at confidencetricks.susiefaux.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment