About me

PROFILE:
I have been writing poetry and stories since I was a child, and a love of reading was instilled in me from an early age. I am passionate about writing, and hope you enjoy the books I have written. Whilst most of you sleep soundly in your beds, like many Parkinson’s patients, insomnia dictates, so during those hours that sleep eludes me, the house is tranquil and quiet, an atmosphere perfect to immerse myself in writing. My life has been a series of strange events, which have without doubt contributed to my creativity. To publish anything is to bear one’s soul to the world. It is to stand naked and let everyone see who you really are. I have poured my heart and soul out on paper and I hope to share this journey, immersing you in a story, capturing your attention and firing the imagination. Through my writing and public speaking I hope to bring greater awareness to the general public about living with chronic disease.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Leaving comments

After so many leaving comments on my recent article in The Huffington Post, someone asked me why rarely people leave comments on my personal blog. I am not totally sure of the answer to this, but it could very well be, that what I'm writing about daily, is what my readers are experiencing, and probably there isn't a great deal to add. Last week I was inundated with messages and e-mails from across the globe responding to a rather controversial article I wrote for The Huffington Post. Anything that inspires people to write, enter into discussion and bring forth such debate has to be a good thing.  I spent two days responding to each e-mail and comment. However, one person asked me how to leave a comment anonymously, on my personal blog, and I am now wondering if anyone else is having difficulty. I would firstly like to assure you that your identity remains completely anonymous. 

If you click on the word "comments" which becomes blue when highlighted, a box will appear where you place your cursor inside and write your comment. Upon completion click on "Comment as - Google Account" and it will give you several options, one of which is "anonymous". Click on this, and then click on "publish", after which your computer will ask you to type in a couple of words which you should leave a space in-between, that verifies you are a real person and not a computer. Once you've typed the requested words, click on "publish".  Your privacy is highly important to me, so please know that by leaving a comment in this way, no one will know (including myself) your identity.


I value your comments and any questions or suggestions you may have, so please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment